We Are Hiring!
Full-Time Independent Support Coordinator
Salary Range: $45,000-50,000 Depending on Experience
The Support Coordinator will be responsible for:
- For 1915c Waiver cases (Adults with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities)
- Developing the Person-Centered Support Plan (PCSP) with the person, family, and other people important to the person.
- Arranging for the provision of services as outlined in the PCSP.
- Monitoring and reviewing the provision of waiver and non-waiver services according to the Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (DIDD).
- Assisting the person and family at the level they need and desire.
- Identifying and promoting the development of services needed in the community.
- Maintaining records as required by DIDD within the Therap system.
- Maintaining contact with the person and family as set forth by DIDD.
- For Tennessee Strong Families cases (Children with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities who are in DCS Custody)
- Eligibility determinations
- Developing a PCSP outlining a general description of the child’s needs.
- Maintaining records in Sharepoint
- Maintaining contact with the foster family as set forth by DIDD.
- Working with the DCS Casemanager and attending Child and Family Team meetings to assure service goals are aligned and to review the status of services/supports paid through the HRA Account.
- Assist the foster family to resolve issues related to the use of the HRA debit card and reimbursement claims, including direct contact with the HRA vendor as warranted.
- Paid vacation/sick leave accrued monthly from the first day of employment
- 12 paid holidays
- Extremely flexible. Employee sets their own schedule—Work from Home is possible. This is not a remote position.
- .655/mile reimbursement for travel
- Bachelor’s Degree and two years of relevant experience. ISC experience preferred.
- Must have experience working with people with intellectual/developmental disabilities.
To Apply: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org